Esophageal Stent for bypassing stenoses
Segmented stent with high radial force and positional stability. Optimally adapts to the anatomy. Resistant and has an elastic sleeve. Hardly any migration and can be repositioned.
The stents are characterised by very high flexibility and are available with and without covering. The working diameter of the stent is 20, 24 or 28 mm while lengths vary of between 60 and 140 mm. Therefore, the optimum solution is always at hand for every indication
Different lengths and diameters available – more info in the catalog.
- Nitinol mesh with atraumatic ends
- Excellent positional stability and high radial force
- Resistant and elastic covering
- Fully covered stents available
- Parylene coated
- High radiopacity
- Extraction threads for removal and repositioning
- Guide wire-compatible up to 0.035 inches
In addition to stents in standard sizes, we also supply stents in special sizes. MICRO-TECH develops custom-made products that exactly meet the individual anatomical characteristics of the patient for special indications. Please contact our product specialists. Custom made stents are usually available within 10-14 days.
CUSTOMISED PRODUCTIONS FROM MICRO-TECH Forms to download