Quality in a new size
With the clips Lockado™, MICRO-TECH has set a new standard for clip-based haemostasis. Its span of 20 mm can enclose a particularly large amount of tissue, so that even larger lesions, defects and tumors can be treated with just a few clips.
In addition to ten teeth, he is also equipped with two hooks, which help to hold the tissue in place and offer optimal support during fixation.
Art. No. LOCK-G-26-230-C, more information is available in the catalog Haemostasis.
- Maximum span up to 20mm
- Stop bleeding quickly and safely
- Increased compression pressure
- Ten teeth ensure ideal hold
- Repeated opening and closing before fixation
- Good fixation due to better adaptation of tissue
- Reliable closure for large defects
- Short clip segment for minimized tissue damage
- Precise control even in angled areas
- Reliable 360° bidirectional rotation
- MRI ready