PuraStat for haemostasis
PuraStat® is a synthetic haemostatic material, based on synthetic peptides, in the form of a prefilled syringe. PuraStat can be used to reduce postoperative bleeding after endoscopic submucosal resection (ESD), to achieve haemostasis during endoscopic intervention and applicable for bleeding Forrest classification Ib.
Ready to use in pre-filled syringe for immediate use.
- Bleeding from small blood vessels and oozing from capillaries of the parenchyma of solid organs
- Oozing from vascular anastomoses
- Bleeding from small vessels and oozing from capillaries of the GI tract (reduction of delayed bleeding following gastrointestinal endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) procedures in the colon)
- Does not block field of view, continue with procedure
- Bleeding status can be checked
- Can be reapplied
- Applicable to narrow spaces
- Can be used in combination with coagulation, clips etc.
- Ready to use in pre-filled syringe
- Easy to deliver and handle